Home    Forum    Cerca    FAQ    Iscriviti    Login
Nuova Discussione  Rispondi alla Discussione  Ringrazia Per la Discussione Pagina 1 di 1

European Parliament Vice President Protasiewicz: Heil Hitler
Autore Messaggio
Condividi Rispondi Citando
Messaggio European Parliament Vice President Protasiewicz: Heil Hitler 

European Parliament Vice President Jacek Protasiewicz «Heil Hitler»

European Parliament Vice President Jacek Protasiewicz reportedly made a drunken scene at Frankfurt Airport on Wednesday, calling customs officials Nazis and shouting at them "Heil Hitler," according to reports in the German media.
According to German daily Bild, the Polish politician disembarked from a plane at the airport, visibly drunk, and then caught the attention of customs officials when he stole a man's baggage cart and sprinted toward the exit.
When the officials asked Protasiewicz for identification, he began to hurl insults at them, calling them names such as "Hitler" and "Nazi," asking them, "Were you ever in Auschwitz?" Bild reported.
The German daily quoted an eyewitness as saying "the man appeared to be very drunk when he shouted in English that he was from the EU."
Police were then called to the scene, forcibly removing Protasiewicz in handcuffs when he refused to accompany them peacefully.
The German daily noted that Protasiewicz enjoys immunity as a member of the European Parliament and is therefore unlikely to face prosecution.
Polish news portal RMF 24 quoted Protasiewicz as denying being drunk and explaining that he was responding to the rude behavior of a Frankfurt Airport official.
According to Protasiewicz, he explained to the customs official that "raus" in Poland has associations like "Heil Hitler." He continued: "This upset the officer. He started to push me, so I said to him that before using force, let him consider Auschwitz. Auschwitz, because it is the best lesson in humility."
When asked about reports that he was drunkenly staggering and stammering, Protasiewicz claimed that he has only had one glass of wine on the plane.

Jacek Protasiewicz.jpg
Descrizione: JACEK PROTASIEWICZ E' BELLO, BELLISSIMO ed ASSAI DEMOCRATICO 
Dimensione: 12.94 KB
Visualizzato: 1862 volta(e)

Jacek Protasiewicz.jpg

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Nuova Discussione  Rispondi alla Discussione  Ringrazia Per la Discussione  Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Lista Permessi